slideshow

Thursday, December 10, 2009

SInce being home

It has been nice staying home once again. Well for the most part. It has only been 10 days, but I have had my days. When you have a cranky 3yr old and a new born still learning the ropes on feeding it can get difficult, but I could not have asked for two cuter more well behaved kids. Madison only "cries" when she is hungry and it isn't even that bad. There have been a few times she has gotten really worked up and her cry sounds like she is laughing. Brandon actually recorded it, so I will have to upload it. Other than that I have enjoyed dressing up Madison, even though the clothes drowned her.
Even though I some times get frustrated with Jaxson he really is a big help and he absolutely adores his sister.
Until next time sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. That last picture with Madison and Jaxson sleeping is so cute! You really do have two cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - Madison is just sooo beautiful! And the last picture is the sweetest ever! I hope you're getting some rest (somehow)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful, cherished children! love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete