slideshow

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jaxson's Birthday

Back to where I left off. Jaxson's birthday. We invited the neighborhood kids over and just had a party at our house. Twelve little kids showed up which was great. I had this grand idea that I was going to set up a little photo studio and take pictures of the group and individual pictures. I don't think I thought this one through. Have you ever tried to get a 3 year old to sit still for a picture let alone 12?!? Well Annie and Trent helped me out by taking the pictures while I played host. They did a great job and had much more patience then I would have.Jaxson got way too many presents and had a blast. There were a few tears and a couple almost fights but that is to be expected when you have that many kids, sugar and presents.Overall it was a very successful day

No comments:

Post a Comment