We ate such amazing food there. Madison wasn't 1 yet but loved trying all the new food. Boyd got some good pictures of her taste testing off of everyones plates. The time share we stayed in was great. There was a large family room and three separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms. The best part was, swimming in the pool while looking at the ocean. You literally step out of the pool onto the beach. The kids loved it!
One of the last nights Suzanne said lets go look for turtles hatching. I thought sure we are going to see baby turtles. That seemed like a one in a million shot, but since Madison wasn't sleeping I decided to get up early and go turtle hunting. Not far down the beach we ran into a local that had a bucket full of baby turtles(not sure where he was taking them). He didn't speak english, but let Jaxson hold one. As we walked further down the beach we saw one lone turtle walking down to the ocean. I decided to follow the tracks. Walking up we found a few more, well almost stepped on them. Finally we got to the nest, but all I saw were the turtles prints nothing else. While we were looking around two more locals came up and started digging up the nest. There were a ton of baby turtles there. They took them out looked them over and then buried most of them again. It was such a cool site, once in a life time. I stole this picture from Suzanne's blog!
I will get you a CD of the pictures we got. Not too many but there are some cute ones of your kids. Thanks for going turtle hunting with me! I didn't want to go alone.
ReplyDelete