Her first day I tried to get her in. She would not budge. The teacher said I will just grab her and see how that works. I warned her she would scream. Madi screamed for 15 mins when her teacher brought her out to me. I went back in and she at least watched the other girls dance. The next day was tumbling. Again she would not go in. I convinced her to sit on the rug just inside the classroom. Jaxson came today and sat next to her. Josh does not like confined spaces so he wanted out. I left Jax and Madi and went outside with Josh. Eventually Madi went into class and tried a few moves, but not without her brother. All I can say is it was scream free. Baby steps! I hope one day Madi realizes how lucky she is to have a big brother like Jaxson!Friday, August 9, 2013
Madison's dance and preschool
Madison started dance this week. I found a place that does dance and preschool. I was excited because it meant that I had one less place to drive. They started dance a month early which I thought was a great idea since Madi is a little nervous with new things. She gets really excited until mom has to drop her off and leave. Here is her first day
Her first day I tried to get her in. She would not budge. The teacher said I will just grab her and see how that works. I warned her she would scream. Madi screamed for 15 mins when her teacher brought her out to me. I went back in and she at least watched the other girls dance. The next day was tumbling. Again she would not go in. I convinced her to sit on the rug just inside the classroom. Jaxson came today and sat next to her. Josh does not like confined spaces so he wanted out. I left Jax and Madi and went outside with Josh. Eventually Madi went into class and tried a few moves, but not without her brother. All I can say is it was scream free. Baby steps! I hope one day Madi realizes how lucky she is to have a big brother like Jaxson!
Her first day I tried to get her in. She would not budge. The teacher said I will just grab her and see how that works. I warned her she would scream. Madi screamed for 15 mins when her teacher brought her out to me. I went back in and she at least watched the other girls dance. The next day was tumbling. Again she would not go in. I convinced her to sit on the rug just inside the classroom. Jaxson came today and sat next to her. Josh does not like confined spaces so he wanted out. I left Jax and Madi and went outside with Josh. Eventually Madi went into class and tried a few moves, but not without her brother. All I can say is it was scream free. Baby steps! I hope one day Madi realizes how lucky she is to have a big brother like Jaxson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment