slideshow

Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Props

So I am always looking for cute things to add to my hobby of photography. Last week I went to a photography store and they had this cute bench and matching chair. However they only had one chair and the arms were broken off. The salesman told me he would give it to me for $10. Normally it is $60. I tried not to look too excited and said , "well I guess I could fix it". He also gave me a discount on the bench. I took the bench and chair over to my moms to show her how cute they were. I also brought some Gorilla Glue so I could fix the chair. Boyd my step-dad walked in a took one look at me, the glue and the chair and took it to the garage so I could not mess it up. All of the sudden I start hearing a saw, sand paper, drills, hammering and an electric screw driver. I was a little nervous. He came out about a half hour later and it looked brand new. While he was in the garage I thought I would try out the new bench with my favorite model (Jaxson). Let me tell you how excited he was when he saw me pull out the camera. I think I literally saw him sigh. Here is a couple of pictures of just how excited he was.This was his, "ok mom how long is this going to take" look
















I did get some ok ones. Maybe when it comes time to do his wedding video he will thank me or at least his wife will.This one reminds me of the Amish or a PioneerFinally one smile!

2 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! I can't believe how adorable the bench is. What a sweet stepdad - how nice! That last pic of Jaxon is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures! He is all boy! Way cute. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete