I have so much to update and blog about but instead of thinking of the long list I will just start with this one and catch up when I can. Madison is 6 months old and had a great doctors appointment. Some of her accomplishment include. Saying "Hi, Dada and Papa" She rolls both ways and can scoot a little ways across the floor. Yesterday she learned how to wave bye-bye. She goes to sleep around 730 and wakes up once at 4 to eat and then will sleep until 730. She absolutely loves her brother. She watches his every move, smile and talks to him with the occasional dive onto him. She is always smiling and has the cutest giggle. We are starting to experience stranger anxiety. Here are some pictures.
My mom and I found this hair bow with pig tails
I had so many more outfits and ideas for pictures but Madison was ready for a nap. I will add those pictures when I take them. Her 6 months stats are
Weight 14.5 lbs 19%
Length 26.75 in 82%
Head 16.3 in 21%
We love Madison so much she has been an amazing addition to our family. I love seeing her grow each and every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






What a doll! I love her smile and gorgeous eyes. And that's so impressive she's talking already!
ReplyDelete